Royal Black
Afandy's Daugther here
Im a PMR candidate . Wish me luck :* Do follow and leave your link in my cbox I will follow you . Thankyou :*



Skin by Ayien
Cute favicon byBabydoll
Blog owner: ______
Monday, January 24, 2011 | 1:31:00 AM | 0 comments
B: Lets play!
G: What game? 
B: Hide and seek. 
G: Why? 
B: Because tonight will be the night that I would fall for you. 
G: Eh? 
B: Over again. 
G: No thanks 
B: Don't make me change my mind. 
G: Lets play tomorrow instead? 
B: I won't live to see another day. 
G: Weh? Really? 
B: I swear its true. 
G: Why hide and seek anyway? 
B: Because a girl like you is impossible to find. 
G: Wah? 
B: You're impossible to find.


When Kesha went to Take It Off, Bruno Mars threw a Grenade which made Katy Perry a Firework . That made Usher say OMG and then he exploded too. Fortunately Taylor Swift rode away on a White Horse .Unfortunately Rihanna killed her while she was running away! So Rihanna became the Only Girl In The World. The loneliless caused that rihanna became a retard , so she don't no her name. Now she keeps saying Oh na na What's My Name? Nelly soon woke up saying it was Just a Dream!When Justin Bieber said he was having a baby, Bruno Mars threw a grenade at him and said: You're gay!! which made Lady gaga call Alejandro for help. Rihanna was scared the world would end , so she took drugs and forgot her name. Eminem said. Im not afraid of dying. Britney told Rihanna drugs were toxic, and Rihanna told her: Go work as a circus clown, u freak! Finally, Nelly woke up saying. Phew! it was Just a dream.


                                                                                               Lots of love .:)


| New things