Royal Black
Afandy's Daugther here
Im a PMR candidate . Wish me luck :* Do follow and leave your link in my cbox I will follow you . Thankyou :*



Skin by Ayien
Cute favicon byBabydoll
Blog owner: ______
Happy New Year ;)
Saturday, December 31, 2011 | 10:50:00 PM | 0 comments
Hello :D About 1 hours more 2011 will leave us . Goodbye 2011 . Although I spent a lot of tears in this 2011 but it was joyful :') I got many friends , sister/brother adopted since I join Scout ^__^ Happy ,Sadness, Joy, Cheersfull had been through in this year .  I dont know what to do in this new year night . I didnt celebrate it . Stayed at home like an IDIOT person . Damn it :/ . GOODBYE 2011 , WELCOME 2012. May this 2012 brings more cheerful for me. ILOVEYOUSUNSHINE. Anyway thanks for reading and thanks follow my blog . May God Bless You :'D


Old things | New things